lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2018

The surprising “non-exercise” practice to EXPLODE your fitness

Hey 

You ever heard of Tim Ferriss?

He has one of the most popular fitness-oriented
podcasts on the planet. 

He recently wrote a few things he learned after
interviewing HUNDREDS of the world’s TOP
performers for his podcast… athletes who DOMINATE
their sport.

In these 2-3 hour long interviews, he discovered
ONE practice that just about every single one of
these top athletes shared.

He called it a meta-skill that’s a “force
multiplier” for every other skill you might
master.

What’s this ONE foundational practice that fuels
the world’s TOP performing athletes?


It’ll shock you.

It’s meditation.

Now, I gotta be honest with you… that both
surprised me… but also ticked me off. 

It makes sense, doesn’t it? So much of physical
performance is “mental,” right?

But… I just don’t have time in my life to master
“meditation” techniques! It literally takes HOURS
and WEEKS and MONTHS and YEARS to master this
skill!

Because the BRAIN is insanely difficult to
intentionally re-program!

Until now…




In fact, it makes it stupid easy.

It’s revolutionized my workouts! 

It’s taken my performance to a whole new level. 

I’ve NEVER experienced gains like this… 

I’m manifesting success like I never thought
possible.

… and it’s all because a simple pair of
headphones… and 15 minutes. 

You’ve GOT to [check this out]

If you do nothing else for your fitness in 2017,
do THIS.

Seriously, it’ll take your performance to the next
level.

 If you’ve spent ANY money at all on your
fitness: gym memberships, trainers, fitness
programs, supplements, equipment, competitions,
etc., meditation multiplies the effectiveness of
every single one of them. 

And if traditional “meditation” makes you 
“face palm” - this will change everything for you. 
Check it out now: [insert link]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario