martes, 11 de diciembre de 2018

Meditation Mastery Secrets

I wasn’t really convinced about Meditation Mastery Secrets when my friend, Stana, told me about it. Truth is, I had no faith in meditation whatsoever – to me it was simply shutting your eyes and letting your mind wander! I asked Stana – How on earth is meditation going to help solve real life issues? 

Jason’s story was the much-needed “kick” I needed… 

She asked me to watch the introductory video, and boy was I bowled over by the life story of Jason Stephenson – the creator of the course. 

Let me share a bit about what he overcame and how it inspired him to help others. He was into singing in his 20s and 30s, and like every upcoming singer, was all set for his “big break”.

 After several deals fell through and agents failed to keep up their end of the bargain, Jason grew frustrated and turned to alcohol, drugs, and sex, as depression and anxiety hit with full force. 


Reality hit him with a jolt when a doctor told Jason he was HIV positive. The initial reaction was exactly like it happens with others – he wasn’t sure how long he had and mentally started to prepare for dying. But one day as he sat contemplating his existence, it occurred that he was still ALIVE, so he became determined to make it count. 

He started by changing the meaning of HIV from “Human Immunodeficiency Virus” to “Here in Vitality”, and thus embarked on his fascinating journey. Today he is successful, loved by family and friends, and content with life. 

I wanted to give it a shot and it worked! 

Listening to Jason’s story encouraged me to try Meditation Mastery, which essentially taught me to tackle my problems head on rather than running away, so I could reach a solution. 


I have become more coherent and aware of what is happening around me – it helps me process facts faster without getting overwhelmed.

 I can now focus better on my goals and work towards achieving them – guided meditation lets me visualize it in my mind’s eye, which is immensely beneficial. Last but not the least; I am no longer stressed out as I can balance my schedule to allocate sufficient time to family, friends, and work, without any overlap. 

All you need to pay for this excellent course is $47! Just go through the 9 lessons and follow the exercises, which hardly take a few minutes on a daily basis. 

Purchasing the Meditation Mastery includes access to Meditation Mastery Secrets as an audio book and e-book, The Meditation Master Bundle, The Mindset Transformation System, and The Deep Relaxation Mastery (Gold Edition! Sounds like an excellent deal, right? 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario