martes, 11 de diciembre de 2018

Discover the psychological secret to magnetically attract success into EVERY area of your life

For now though, here are the core basics to give you a general idea:

#1: Set your sights on new projects, goals and endeavors.

People who practice the idea of “Not Yet” don't stop at accomplishing just one thing. 

They're either building on what they've just done… 

…or set out in new, exciting directions and learn new things in the process.

In other words, they never fall into a sense of complacence. 

They're always hungry for the next goal to work on.

#2: Welcome criticism
Set your sights on new projects, goals and endeavors.


Some of it is flattering, butmost of it will be painful to hear.

People's opinions are their own, and a negative one does not equate to failure. 

Filter out the deliberately hateful criticism and accept the valid, constructive kind.

Your ego may sting a bit, but push past those feelings and LEARN from your mentors and colleagues.

There's growth in pain, after all.

#3: Forget talent, EFFORT is where it's at

Carol's research has shown that praising talent and intelligence DOESN'T help people in the long run.

Those who are used to being complimented on being smart tend to REFUSE challenges outside of their comfort zone. 

If something truly challenged their abilities, they would rather avoid it than test their limits. 

And if you shut the door on opportunities like these, there's little room for growth and improvement.

So drop the thinking that talent is the end-all, be-all when it comes to success. 

Natural talent can only get you so far - those who have it are not automatically destined for greatness.

There are far more important factors at play, such as effort, strategy and progress. 

Anyone can DEVELOP these characteristics - it's just a matter of choosing to take this path to growth.

Here is a video that explains how you can unlock your own talents through Personal Magnetism

Here is a video that explains how you can unlock your own talents through Personal Magnetism… 

#4: Perfection is the enemy

It's good to aim for success, but it can be dangerous to ignore the lessons of failure.

Even as you strive for excellence, you should still appreciate the learning experience that comes from your mistakes.

Whether you win or lose, always take a step back and ask yourself the following: 

“How can I do better next time?”

“What worked and what didn't?”

“What did I learn from the process?”

Remember, victories and defeats are equally important in the big picture. Pay close attention to both and you'll be the wiser for it.

#5: Celebrate other people's success and LEARN from them

Fixed Mindset people are resentful when their peers surpass them. 

And when they fail, they turn their attention on the failures of others to lessen the blow to their pride.

Having a Growth Mindset means allowing yourself to be INSIPRED by others. 

People with this mindset think to themselves, “Hey, if they can do it, so can I…”

But then they follow up this with, “By the way, HOW did they do it?” 

Then they get to work and learn from the masters.

As Isaac Newton once said, “If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants.”

Ego is the enemy. 

When it takes a backseat to a hunger for learning, you'll get further in life.

But the one thing I learned from success is that on some level, it can be an illusion.

I thought I had everything that anyone else in my shoes would want. 
On the surface, I had a good business going, a great relationship and it looked to everyonelike I was on the up and up.

But over time, those superficial aspects of my “successful” life were just a shell. 

Before I knew it, I felt empty inside.

On the surface, I had a good business going, a great relationship and it looked to everyonelike I was on the up and up.

Underneath all that, I was stretched thin and felt burned out all the time from my demanding life. 

Add several thousand dollars of debt and deep-seated insecurity into the mix, and I felt like a fraud.

I was no longer growing as a person - I merely EXISTED.

I knew I had to stop slaving away 24/7 just to keep up the appearance of an Instagram-worthy life.

I wanted to live an enriching, abundant life, but I didn't want to crush my soul to have it.

That`s when I discovered an incredible secret.

It was the missing piece of the puzzle that allowed me to unlock the TRUE power of personal magnetism and the KEY to a life of wealth and success. 

Some call this the IT factor but the truth is that it`s a powerful method that can be taught. And - it’s much, much easier to get than most people think. 

Once you unlock your own personal magnetism it automatically makes people stand up and pay attention to you and your ideas… 

It Makes them want to follow you… 

And most importantly - it makes them want to give you opportunities... 

And it’s this access to opportunities which guarantees those with personal magnetism ‘get ahead’ so much faster and easier than everybody else. 

If you want to learn more, Here`s a video I recently uploaded that explains it all. 

click image

If you want to learn more, Here`s a video I recently uploaded that explains it all.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario