lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2018

7 Keys To Living A Successful, Purpose-Driven Life

Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston S. Churchill 

Jeff was the coolest kid at my high school. He was popular with everyone, whether it was the geek crowd, the rebellious goths or the sporty jocks.
“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.

He was a good athlete, did well in academics and even had time to be part of the drama club. 

Jeff never tried to impress anyone - he was naturally gifted and did things effortlessly.

Or so I thought…

You see, Jeff went to a different school during his elementary years before he moved to our town. 

According to him, he was a complete mess back then. 

“I was bad at sports, got picked on because I was shy and my grades were a disaster,” Jeff shared with us one time while we were working on a group science project.

The people listening (including me) couldn't believe it. How could someone so talented at a lot of things be anything less than perfect?

“Yeah, people used to tell me I had a lot of talent and potential… it sucked because I wasn't really using any of it,” he continued. 

Jeff's dad is a college basketball coach, and over a couple of summers he walked him through a bunch of drills and exercises until he got better at the game. He said, “My dad wouldn't tell me how talented I was like other people did. He would point out when I was making progress, though. I think that really helped me get into it, knowing that I was improving.”


The myth of talent

The myth of talent    A lot of people resent those who they see as talented. They think that just because someone is naturally good at something, that's ALL it takes.A lot of people resent those who they see as talented. They think that just because someone is naturally good at something, that's ALL it takes.

Like in Jeff's case, none of us really think of the blood, sweat and tears involved. 

Why bother with what goes behind the scenes when you can just look at the end result and brush it off as purely a matter of “talent”?

That's why I want to talk about what you REALLY need to be awesome at anything you do.

Sure, being naturally gifted can give anyone a boost, but that's not enough to take you all the way to the top. 

You need Personal Magnetism…. 

Click here to discover how to unlock your Personal Magnetism for Limitless Success 

Here are The 7 Most Important Qualities To Being Successful:

CLICK IMAGE

Click here to discover how to unlock your Personal Magnetism for Limitless Success



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario